Re: Installing Hylafax on SCO

On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 10:56:03PM -0500, Carlos Canas wrote:
>I am trying to install Hylafax on a SCO Open Server 5.0.5 computer, and
>I get missing a /usr/local/bin/gs message.  What is gs and how can I get
>it?

Ghostscript.  You can probably get it from SCO's Skunkware pages on
their web site, or you may have the CD with your distribution.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill@Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.

``Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across the line
broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!''