fax broadcasting (multiple recipients)

Is there currently a feature in HylaFAX that will allow for fax
broadcasting (multiple recipients of the same fax)?  I would like to
implement this in my email-to-fax gateway (procmail script that runs
sendfax).  As I am currently aware there is only one recipient of a fax per
sendfax command.

If not present, this could be implemented by looping within the sendfax
program based on an array within the -d command or a file list of sorts.
However, if not present I'm more inclined to alter my procmail script in
order to accomodate this.

Some of you are sending thousands of faxes daily.  Surely you're not doing
this by hand.  I suppose you're using scripting to do it.  Is this
scripting propietary or standard with HylaFAX?

Also, for those of you concerned about the security of an email-to-fax
gateway, there are many ways to tighen holes.  Username and/or password
checking could be implemented, for example.  Now, there are some valid
concerns with using procmail, but that can be fixed, too.

Thanks.

Lee Howard