Client Software - Outlook Contacts

Is anyone aware of any client software that can use MS Outlook's
contacts? Everyone here is happy that the network fax is working, but
not so happy about having to have yet another phonebook to manage.
(Somedays you just can't win.) I'd be praised as a demi-god if I can
find something on the client end to allow my users to fax from their
desktop machine (just like printing to a printer) and use their Outlook
contacts to get the names and phone numbers of the intended recipient.

And if you elevate me to demi-god status in the office, I'll put you a
diety status in my book.

Did any of that make sence?

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | "Reality is merely an illusion,