Re: Design for a portable Java hylafax clients: i want your opinions, please!

Dmitry Bely wrote:

> > > AFAIK the Java client is already created (by Suse people). They say it
> > > even works under Windows. Have you evaluated it? (unfortunately I still
> > > have not seen this piece of software). What is wrong with it?
> > > Which feature
> > > is missed?
> > I evaluated it some time ago, but it is too buggy/unstable to be used in
> > a business environment and furthermore it is too unfriendly to the end user.
> >
> > AFAIR:
> > - you cannot view sent faxes. i think this is necessary (at least my
> >   client wants it.)
> > - The queues are displayed without any order. (like WHFC)

Hi,

whats about an option for HylaFAX to specify a sort order independend
from the JobFmt paramters and Protocol. Something like a SortFmt which
uses nearly the same syntax like JobFmt but specifys the sort order
of the queues ?

This should help all clients.

Regards
Uli