From: owner-flexfax@celestial.com [mailto:owner-flexfax@celestial.com]On
Behalf Of Tim Rice
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 6:59 PM
To: Kirk Bocek
Cc: flexfax@sgi.com
Subject: Re: flexfax: MT3334ZDX Partial Success

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Kirk Bocek wrote:

> Well, I mostly got a MultiTech MT3334ZDX modem to work with a
> hylafax-4.1beta1-1rh6.i386 install. I added the following lines from the
> rockwell-k56.config patch to the config file generated by faxaddmodem:
>
> ModemSendFillOrder:	LSB2MSB		# as expected
> ModemRecvFillOrder:	MSB2LSB		# opposite of what makes sense
> Class2RecvDataTrigger:	"\022"		# a la 2388-B
>
> And it _seemed_ to work. However...

If you are running in Class2 mode you might find these helpfull.

Class2XmitWaitForXON:   no
#
Class2APQueryCmd:       ""              # AT+FAP=? not supported on this
modem
Class2NFLOCmd:          AT+FLO=0        # Class 2: no flow control
Class2SFLOCmd:          AT+FLO=1        # Class 2: software flow control
Class2HFLOCmd:          AT+FLO=2        # Class 2: hardware flow control

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents	(707) 874-1130
tim@trr.metro.net