MT3334ZDX Partial Success

Well, I mostly got a MultiTech MT3334ZDX modem to work with a
hylafax-4.1beta1-1rh6.i386 install. I added the following lines from the
rockwell-k56.config patch to the config file generated by faxaddmodem:

ModemSendFillOrder:	LSB2MSB		# as expected
ModemRecvFillOrder:	MSB2LSB		# opposite of what makes sense
Class2RecvDataTrigger:	"\022"		# a la 2388-B

And it _seemed_ to work. However...

Multi-page faxes have many errors in them.

Is there something else I could add to the config file or is this part of
the transmission error patches I see posted?

Kirk Bocek