Re: The Love Bug

On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 01:49:27PM -0500, Andy Zbikowski wrote:
>Sorry this is only on topic since the Love Bug hit this mailing list.
>For those of you who run a UNIX mail server with procmail installed, I
>found a somewhat nifty procmail recipe to catch things like the Love
>Bug.

I added the patterns to the taboo_body patterns that majordomo uses to
scan all the mailing list software (so have been getting a ton of
discussion mail bounced to me for approval all day :-).

Our Unix mail servers all run deliver, not procmail, and we don't run
any Microsoft mailers here so I don't worry about it in-house.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill@Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.

``I don't care how little your country is, you got a right to run it like
you want to.  When the big nations quit meddling, then the world will have
peace.''
    Will Rogers