Re: New in Hylafax

First off, use 4.1beta1 if you want to use RPM.  It's on the HylaFAX site.
Second, downgrade your libtiff version to 3.4 rather than 3.5 if you're not
going to use the patches.  You will need mawk installed also.  You can
check my e-mail from late April regarding my RedHat setup.  It's in the
mail archives.

Lee Howard

At 12:19 PM 5/2/00 +0200, Victor M. Moreno wrote:

>Hello ,
>I am new in Hylafax.
>I have some problems using hylafax.
>
>First of all I would like to know which version of Linux is best to use
Hylafax.