New in Hylafax

Hello ,
I am new in Hylafax.
I have some problems using hylafax.

First of all I would like to know which version of Linux is best to use Hylafax.
I say that because I am using RedHat 6.2 and probably the problems arise due
to be using RedHat 6.2.

I downloaded hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5.i386.rpm
When I do rpm -i  hylafax-4.0pl2-3rh5.i386.rpm
I get the following messages:
failed dependencies:
ghostscript-fonts-std >= 5.02 is needed by hylafax-4.0pl12-3rh5
libjpeg6a is needed

Do I have to install any software prior to hylafax?
Or I just install hylafax with the --nodeps option?

Please,
I'll thank any comment.

Thanks

Victor