Re: I cannot autoprint! please help me!

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, matt kaminer wrote:

> The question is:  why would it print when I manualy execute the faxrcvd
> script, but when hylafax executes it, it will not print.

I had a problem similar to this, but with one of the other programs
hfaxd calls.
It turned out that I had libtiff in /usr/local/lib, which was in my
LD_LIBRARY_PATH when I ran the statement from the command line.
But when hylafax was trying to run it, it hadn't picked up LD_LIBRARY_PATH
when it started, so the program was silently being killed due to the
dynamic linker not finding all the necessary libraries.

Maybe try doing an ldd on the binary that's being called to see if any of
the libraries are in strange places

Dunno if that'll be it, just a thought...
--
Alastair Broom               ValleyT Ltd, Edinburgh, Bonnie Scotland
abroom@valleyt.co.uk