Succes with Dmitry's patch

Hello!

I did some tests faxing to a Nashuatec P394 fax and a Zyxel u-1496E with
latest firmware (6.21) from Hylafax 4.1-beta2

Without Dmitry's "protocol-rtn.patch" I had RTN problems, the first page was
send 3 times, and Hylafax tries sending it over and over again. I have
tested this by sending only one page, so it's not true that there are never
RTN problems when you send only one page.

With Dmitry's patch everything works fine now. I have tested this today by
sending 2 pages.

I've used the patch from http://www.hylafax.org/patches.

I did this on a Suse 6.3 system, I've used the source what comes with Suse
6.3 and after patching with Dmitry's patch I've also used the "patch" from
Suse to make Hylafax OK for the Suse system (hylafax-4.1beta2.dif). After
that I installed the new Hylafax over the old Hylafax (I checked the dates,
that it's really new).

If somebody likes to know more, please ask.

Bye,
Paul van der Vlis.