Re: I cannot autoprint! please help me!

Followup on my autoprint saga:

I did some more investigating..

When I manually execute faxrcvd like this:
"bin/faxrcvd recvq/fax00098.tif ttyS0 "" ""
the fax prints!

Go figure.

Now why would the fax print when I manually execute the script, but when
hylafax executes it it does not print?  This is really baffling me.  My next
move is to create a second script that faxrcvd calls with a single line in it
(the print line) to see if that works.

Everybody comments have been helpful.. Thanks.