No Fax come out of the faxdevice !!

Hello ,

i have problems with sending faxes !!

I can send faxes , but i have got a  problem !!
It rings on the fax and rings and rings .....
so only if you press the button for receive the fax
that comes out of them !

I test them with some different fax-deveices on different
places in my city .

Have you got an answer for this problem ???

My Configuration : hylafax from suse 6.3 / modem elsa microlink 56k /windows
98 on the client
/whfc on the client

Andy

Andreas Schmitt

Staatl gepr. EDV - Techniker Fachbereich Informatik

Projekt : SDH
Abteilung : HP-Unix Network Management System

Alcatel Switzerland Ltd. | e-Mail : andreas.schmitt@alcatel.ch
Telecom Segment		 | Tel :    0041 / 1 / 465 / 2884
Friesenbergstr  75	 | Fax :    0041 / 1 / 465 / 2121
CH - 8055 Zürich 		 |