Re: Problem with Faxsending

andreas.schmitt@gmx.de wrote:

> Hello ,
>
> i have Hylafax from Suse Linux 6.3 .
>
> When i look at the faxes i sent to a ( some more ) test faxmachine(s),
> its hard to read them, because some text is corrupted or some lines are
> not there .
> ( .. i see 3 lines than 2 lines .. than 4 lines than nothing from the rest
> text !!! )
>
> It`s look like them as a printer without no printercolour !!
> I dont put any grafik on the fax , And i use WHFC Client on a Windows 95/
> 98 Client
>
> Also i  have a Elsa microlink 56 K Modem for sending the Faxes .
>
> I hope you can help me !
>
> Thx a lot .
>
> Andy from South West Germany

Hi,

this could be a lot of problems. Could be a problem with
your modem configuration / Serial line overruns.

You have to check your logs. Have a look on
http://www.hylafax.org/troubleshooting.html how to serach
for this error and how to provide some more infos to this
list, for exaple a session log. Also have a look on
the HylaFAX FAQ for more infos.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom