Re: No Fax come out of the faxdevice !!

Hi Andy,

> Hello ,
> i have problems with sending faxes !!
> I can send faxes , but i have got a  problem !!
> It rings on the fax and rings and rings .....
> so only if you press the button for receive the fax
> that comes out of them !

As far as I understand your problem, the faxmachines do not answer your
call?!
This seems not to be a problem of HylaFAX. HylaFAX places a call, but the
faxmachines do not pick up the line.

One more question: What happens when YOU place a telephone call to these
faxmachines? Do they pick up the line?

best regards
Rick