Re: [Fwd: Re: Info: How to use hylafax with IP-Masquerading]

Hi,
Sorry for answering so late....
Yes, i have tried passive Mode,
and yes the client i'm working on uses it as default.
But it is written in Delphi, so at the moment only for win9x/NT
available, it isn't complete at this time ( phonebook and some
goodies don't work), and it is only available in german language
if you want to give it a try, send me a note and i'll give it to you,
but beware its 930k (uncompressed).
Christoph

--
Christoph Scheeder                  Tel:   07247/946040
Scheeder & Partner GmbH	            Fax:   07247/946040