Printing cover pages via WHFC 1.0.6??? Does This Not Work?

Is there any version of WHFC available which will print cover pages?
If not, is there an anticipated data when a version will be available?
Thank you.
ken abrahamsen
My Config:
RH 6.1 (no Updates Applied)
220 twgrh1 server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.1beta1) ready.
WHFC Client 1.0.6
WHFC printer driver is Apple Laser Writer 16/1600 PS

When I use sendfax, I send a fax AND a cover page. Works great!

When I attempt to send a fax (with *no* cover page) using WHFC client
(1.0.6) via either the 'Printer driver' or directly from the fax icon in
WHFC, it works great!

However, if I attempt to send a fax using WHFC client (1.0.6) via either
the 'Printer driver' or directly from the fax icon in WHFC, AND request a
cover page, it does not send.
I noticed the main difference is that the faxcover.ps is an EPS file, while
the actual files I'm faxing are standard postscript. It seems a conversion
from EPS to postscript is missing / not recognized properly (not being
done?) on the *same* coverpage when using the WHFC client.

[root@twgrh1 docq]# cat doc64.cover
%!PS-Adobe-2.0 EPSF-2.0
%%Creator: WHFC
%%Title: WHFC Cover Sheet for HylaFAX
%%Creation Date: Tue Mar 21 16:10:49 2000
%%Origin: 0 0
%%BoundingBox: 0 0 609 791
%%Pages: 1 ,1
%%EndComments
%%Begin Prolog
...<snip>...

Has anyone run into this problem? If so, what's needed to fix this
"format_failed"?

-r--r--r--   1 root     root         5872 Jul  1  1999 typerules
# These are the "null rules"--i.e. for matching formats handled
# directly by the server.
#
#offset datatype        match           result  rule
0       string          %!              ps
0       short           0x4d4d          tiff

Thanks!
ken

Example Log output using WHFC 1.0.6:
Mar 20 13:36:29 twgrh1 FaxQueuer[619]: SUBMIT JOB 64
Mar 20 13:36:29 twgrh1 FaxQueuer[619]: JOB 64 (active dest +14257868 pri 127
tts 0:00 killtime 1:00:00): PREPARE START
Mar 20 13:36:29 twgrh1 FaxQueuer[14849]: JOB 64 (active dest +14257868 pri
127 tts 0:00 killtime 1:00:00): CONVERT DOCUMENT: bin/ps2
fax -o docq/doc64.cover;70 -r 98 -w 1728 -l 280 -m 4294967295 -2
docq/doc64.cover
Mar 20 13:36:31 twgrh1 FaxQueuer[14849]: JOB 64: CONVERT DOCUMENT: exit
status 0x100
Mar 20 13:36:31 twgrh1 FaxQueuer[619]: JOB 64 (active dest +14257868 pri 127
tts 0:00 killtime 59:58): PREPARE DONE
Mar 20 13:36:31 twgrh1 FaxQueuer[619]: NOTIFY: bin/notify "doneq/q64"
"format_failed" ""

My version of faxcover.ps showing the recommended