Re: background graphic for every sent page

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000 fty@cisco.com wrote:

> What you want is a "watermark."  This little postscript snippet
> prints CONFIDENTIAL diagonally across the page:
>
> [EXAMPLE]
>
> Merge something like this (a exercise left to someone else) with the
> postscript sent to Hylafax.

Hi Frank,
the idea with the "watermark" sounds great. Unfortunately I'm not very
familar with Postscript, so I actually don't know how I could "merge"
it. Furthermore here is no-one else I could transfer the exercise to
;)
Please be so kind an give me a hint.

Thanks a lot ...

--
mfg / With best regards,

Ciao
Mikey

        Even one moment of life spent cannot be regained for
          millions of gold coins. Therefore, what greater
             loss is there than time spent uselessly ?
 Thorsten Garrels  *  th.garrels@t-online.de  *  Wittmund  / Germany