Re: background graphic for every sent page

Sorry,  didn't mean to appear elitist or anything about the "exercise .."
comment.  I don't have a quick answer for you.  Given a couple of hours
I could figure out exactly what to hack on, to merge this postscript (and
where) to make it come out right.  I'm buried at the moment, so don't have
time to figure it out.  I was hoping that one of the other list members
could offer a suggestion.

- Frank

In reference to the message from: Th.Garrels@t-online.de (Thorsten Garrels)
 >On Mon, 13 Mar 2000 fty@cisco.com wrote:
 >

 >> What you want is a "watermark."  This little postscript snippet
 >> prints CONFIDENTIAL diagonally across the page:
 >>
 >> [EXAMPLE]
 >>
 >> Merge something like this (a exercise left to someone else) with the
 >> postscript sent to Hylafax.
 >
 >Hi Frank,
 >the idea with the "watermark" sounds great. Unfortunately I'm not very
 >familar with Postscript, so I actually don't know how I could "merge"
 >it. Furthermore here is no-one else I could transfer the exercise to
 >;)
 >Please be so kind an give me a hint.
 >

 >Thanks a lot ...
 >

 >--
 >mfg / With best regards,
 >
 >Ciao
 >Mikey
 >

 >--                                                                 --
 >        Even one moment of life spent cannot be regained for
 >          millions of gold coins. Therefore, what greater
 >             loss is there than time spent uselessly ?
 > Thorsten Garrels  *  th.garrels@t-online.de  *  Wittmund  / Germany

Frank Terhaar-Yonkers
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Manager, Solution Performance Engineering
NSITE - Pineview Building - RTP
7025 Kit Creek Road  PO Box 14987
Research Triangle Park,  North Carolina  27709
fty@cisco.com   voice(919)392-2101 fx(919)392-5600