Re: tagline help

    >> I'm trying to include a tagline in outgoing faxes, but with the
    >> command

    DW> I've always assumed that this is forbidden for security
    DW> reasons - in the USA it is illegal to send faxes without
    DW> property identification - by preventing users from changing
    DW> the tag line you avoid their accidentally breaking the law by
    DW> trying to be creative.

I'm trying to see what my system produces, first of all.  Am I in
compliance wiht the law?

I've never actually seen a received fax that got sent from this
system.  But examining the files that sendfax puts into ...fax/docq, I
see no tagline.  Does it get added only later?  If so, how can I see
what is printed?