Re: Can config.ttyS1 be reread?

George Zeigler wrote:

>         then I restart processes via the init command to get HylaFax to reread
> the config files.

Thats not necessary! Take /sbin/init.d/hylafax restart .
or: kill -9 <PID of faxgetty> . faxgetty is killed and respawned
immediately.
You can turn off and turn on electric current of your modem, too.

config.modem (.ttySx) is re-read after each dectected ring (with
successful
fax receive or not, with hook off or not) . See /var/log/messages.

Ekkard