How do I change a fax job's destination number?

Using HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.0pl0.

I thought I might be able to use faxalter to change the destination number
of a queued fax job.  The faxalter man page doesn't indicate that I can do
this.  Can faxalter do this or is there another program I can use to
change the destination number?

Also, is there a way to reque a fax job that has expired?  It looks like
the job's files are still in doneq.

--
Ed Bond <ed@bmsi.com>