Re: spinning disk

Hi David,

Thanks for your reaction. I agree about the "wisdom". But I will be working at
sea for about 7 months and this server will then only be fax server for me to
reach my girfriend. That's why I wanted to spin down disks. I did not find the
problem but I think indeed it is not hylafax, I will search further...

ciao,
menno