Re: What files are needed for a client only installation?

Brian,

One of the problems with the current Hylafax docmentation is that it assumes
that the clients will be Linux.  However, they could be Windows or Mac
clients - in which case none of the files are relevant.  In these cases it
becomes very important to set up the permissions correctly on the server -
something which doesn't really come across well in the documentation at the
moment.  Short sections on Windows and Mac client configuration would be
helpful.

  Iain

on 17/2/00 1:23 pm, Brian J. Murrell at