Re: fax stuck in queue

RICK_@t-online.de (Juergen Anzer) writes:

> > Have you by chance edited your Faxrcvd script to print them out?
> > e.g.
> >         tiff2ps $1| lpr
> >
> > Chris Long
> > menominee@skyenet.net
>

> I agree, but ...
>
> tiff2ps only hits the 1st page of a multi-page fax on my system,
> fax2ps converts all pages of a multi-paged fax to postscript.

Nope, it has a useful -a key :-) Here is the quote from my faxrcvd:

tiff2ps -p -a -w8.26 -h11.69 -H14.0 -L0.5 $FILE | lp -d rlp

tiff2ps was patched to allow printing of long faxes on multiple
pages. Alas, I don't remenber the name of the author, but the patch was
published here.

> And consider to pipe the output of fax2ps through a postscript-converter if you have
> no postscript-printer ...

Hope to hear from you soon,
Dmitry