fax stuck in queue

i am receiving faxes but they are stuck in the queue.  they are not
automatically printing out.  faxstat -s states that my modems are running
and idle.  they are no hardward problems either.  do you know what may be
causing this?  also, what are the linux commands to access the fax server?
as you can tell, i am new to this.  i can manually print my faxes by going
through the linux box and printing them from the faxrecr file.  any help
would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, raj