fax problem

   Dear Sir ,
             I am using an Aptiva pc Model2153 E33 and ringcentral
              fax 4.40.90 IBM Ativa build,
             I have no problem sending fax at all.
             On receiving fax, Display panel shows 1 message receive
             with  senders details :name/fax number e.t.c
             when I try to read the message all I can see is a blank
             page and display panel shows ERROR.
             I have try everything possible using IBM trouble shooting
             but without success. I will be grateful for your help.

 SINCERLY YOURS
  MAJID MUTHY.