Re: tiff conversion

> Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 11:39:58 +0100
Your date is wrong

> <DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial CE" size=3D2>I have a problem.</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial CE" size=3D2>I would like to convert a TIFF =
> file to PS or=20
> PDF.</FONT></DIV>

As you are asking on the Hylafax list, you should already have all
the relevant tools.  You need the tools from the TIFF library and,
to create PDF, ghostscript.  (It's possible, if you have added Hylafax
to a recent Linux distribution, that you have the TIFF libraries without
the associated tools, but, in that case, you can locate the tools by
reading the Hylafax installation instructions.)

NB TIFF is a whole family of formats, group 3 and group 4 faxes are
only two of them.