Re: Where can we go with urgent questions?

At 02:45 PM 2/2/00 -0500, richard.hogan@mailhub.ihs-inc.com wrote:
>We use HylaFAX on HP-UX 10.20.  At the beginning of every month, the
>             system gets over loaded with faxes and the system gets
>             unbearably slow.  Where can I go with urgent questions?

Do you mean overloaded as it runs out of disk?....perhaps run faxqclean
more often perhaps every hour to clear way the old jobs.

If you mean overloaded as in not enough modems to clear queue then perhaps
it is worth investing in more disk space for the queued jobs and extra
modems/lines.

Perhaps run some performance monitoring tools ie top, sar and glance if you
have got it to determine where the exact problem is.

- Robert