hylafax beeps

Hello!

I would like to know if hylafax can work more frequently, I mean, if
receiver answeres, hylafax trys to find 'faxvoice' so beeps by few
seconds. I'd like to decrease this time (to make it beep more frequently).
Unfortunately I do not know where can I find this in setup/users guide.
(Mandrake linux 6.1, Hylafax4.0pl1, Modem: Class1)

Many thanks
		Peter Nagy