ZyXEL U-1496 and RTN and Firmware 6.21

Hi,

a few days ago i changed the Eproms of my ZyXELs U-1496E+ to the
firmware 6.21 to solve the RTN problem with sending the first page
three times and then exit. But the problem still occurs. And there
is no poor line quality, this are inhouse lines an i tryed different.
Is there any config option to ignore this error an continue with
sending the next page or - if this is the last page - mark this call
succesfull? I know, all of this pages are in finest quality.

Thanks for Your time
-tb
--
Thomas Beutin                                   tb@oetv-berlin.de
Beam me up, Scotty. There is no intelligent live down in Redmond.