Re: Hylafax vs Total Control MP/8?

> Not so for the Total Control. The problem we are seeing is that the faxes
> are sent, but after the faxes are sent, we get an error.  Always the same
> error, and always 3 minutes after the "SEND send EOP" and "<-- data [2]."

It always will be 3 minutes, unless you change the timeout; basically
the modem failed to enter phase D, probably because it failed to see the
end code on the transmission, or the remote modem failed to respond to
the phase D message.  Can you confirm that there was no overrun,
as there isn't enough of the log to verify your flow control.