why do my transmitted faxes look kompressed at the receiver ?

why do my transmitted faxes look kompressed at the receiver ?

As long as I installed an other Modem ( Class 2 no name) my faxes fill only 1/3 of the Page.

I found an entry in this Mailing list about the ignored AT+FDIS command, but the solver of the Problem ( Class2DDISCmd ) was automaticly konfigured by default whitout any affect.

What can i do ?