WHFC

Ive just managed arfter 6 days to get hylafax working on my redhat 6.0 box. I am
now using HYFC
on my win95 machine . The problem I have is that i can send a fax via the
printer with no problem, but when i am using WHFC and try to send a word doc by
using the send fax button then attaching the *.Doc file the receving faxmachine
answers and then disconects as if niothing is being sent

Regards

Martin Radio Holland BV
Durban
South Africa