Big Problem with WHFC today

Hie,

I use every days hylafax 4.1 on RH 6.0 with WHFC clients on Windows.
But today, when i send fax, the little window "sendfax" is freeze. On my
linux server, i have a process sendfax -I which appear. I kill it and my
job on window is kill.

I've install again hylafax and WHFC, but no result.

sendfax is ok under linux, or an SCO client!!. Do you know why ??

Thank for help me.

Olivier Saulnier
interchim.comp@interchim.com