"iostream.h" not found during configuration under FreeBSD 3.2

Hello,

I have a question about compiling HylaFAX 4.1beta2 under FreeBSD 3.2. I
know this question is related to FreeBSD list but, I guess there are
people using HylaFAX under FreeBSD.

Here is my question. Under FreeBSD 3.2 after a little while running
./configure command. It stops giving an error meaning that I do not have
standart c libraries. The exact cause of the error is that gcc can not
find "iostream.h" file. (I tested it)

I searched the disk and find two or more iostream.h file. Tried each one
with -I parameter and no luck.

I do not have problem with the version of gcc but, script uses 2.8.x one
although I have 2.7.x.

I am not sure if FreeBSD 3.2 comes with standart c libraries but, I
guess it is.

Is there a solution or should I ask to FreeBSD list, too?

Thank you.

--
Ertan Kucukoglu
ertank@ozlerplastik.com