Modems that work, getting copies of sent faxes, and Win32 viewers

OK - I have a working setup.

This is what it took:

For the linux box running RH 6.0:
hylafax-4_0pl2-3rh5_i386.rpm
Multitech 1932 modem

For the win32 boxes
WHFC www.transcom.de/whfc
Irfan-view http://stud1.tuwien.ac.at/~e9227474/
AlternaTIFF (a free! browser plug-in) http://www.mieweb.com/alternatiff/

The real secret is finding the multitech modem.  It is available from
onsale.com; it's a 19.2 modem and it's $US 107, and it's one of the few
still available that's recommended by the hylafax FAQ.

I have also sucessfully modified faxrcvd to send a tiff copy of the fax
to the faxmaster. Now I need to figure out how to send a copy of a _sent
fax_ to the original submitter.

Unfortunately, I can't even spell awk ;-)  How do I go about modifying
either the notify script or the associated notify.awk?

Any ideas?

--Yan

--

          | /      /