Supported Modems and config files?

OK, this is really frustrating.  I now have one modem that receives
perfectly but cannot send more than one page, and another modem that
sends fine but cannot receive.

Is there a modem available that is fully supported by hylafax?

It also appears that hylafax clears the xon/xoff of the digi board that
I am using, so the modem would have to implement RTS/CTS instead of
xon/xoff (better anyway).

OTOH, these problems go a long way to explain all the failures I've had
with Zetafax - except that zetafax is not as good at documenting the
errors.

--Yan

--

          | /      /