Sendpage and "Smart Messaging" SMS

Newer model Nokia cellphones support Smart Messaging (the spec's are on
Nokia's Web site), this includes transmitting simple "Business Cards", a
name & telephone number that can be saved directly into the cellphones
phone book. I've been trying to use hfaxd to transmit Business Cards
through Vodafone's (UK GSM900 network) TAP SMS gateway but the msgs come
through as standard SMS's.

Anybody else out there tried this? Any success?

BTW, to test I had to drive the Hylafax server manually (telnet to
hfaxd's SNPP port) as sendpage doesn't seem to be able to initiate
multiline pager msgs - are there any flags I might have missed that
would permit me to use sendpage?