Please help: Fax not being sent

I'm using RH Linux 6.0 and some upgrades along with the beta version of
HylaFAX.  I installed from the binary RPM and everything seemed to be
successful in the setup.  People tend to agree that there is nothing
wrong with the modem setup.  The only thing it can be is the Postscript
setup.  If this is the case how can I test to find where the problem
is?  Has anyone had similar problems and found a solution?  All help is
appreciated.

Richard