Can't set Tag Line

Dear Hylafax List,

I posted this previously but no one replied...  Can someone please
suggest something?

When I use the '-F' option to sendfax (to set a custom tag line), I get
the error message:

  "503 Permission denied: no write access to job parameter USETAGLINE."

This happens even if I run sendfax as root.

I am running RH Linux kernel 2.5 with hylafax-4.1beta1-1rh5.i386.rpm

Can anyone even suggest where I could look for a solution?

Thanks for any help,
Dick Kreutzer
AmeriCom Inc.