WHFC client..

Hello all!!

Thank you all for all your e-mails that i received to solve the problem
with admin passwd. Now, I can connect to hylafax server via telnet with
user and pass with no problem. Thank you again.

Now, i have other situation.

I installed and configured WHFC like install docs says,But it hangs up
after hylafax server receive the passwd from whfc.

It seems like hylafax server accept the login and passwd, but later,
nothing happens! and i must to close whfc client program on windows.

Anyone knows what am i missing?

PD:

I'm trying to in to hylafax server like user "guest", and this is the
definition on ../fax/etc/hosts.hfaxd file:

^guest@*.*.*.*$:0:[passwd encripted]

I would appreciate any help.

Iris