Multitech MT3334ZDX Trashing Incoming Faxes?

Having such a good experience with the MT2834ZDX series, I went back to
the vendor to purchase some additional modems.  Unfortunately, the
vendor said the 2834 was no longer available and recommended the
MT3334ZDX.

To make a long story short, there seem to be some changes in the
firmware between the two models, as the 3334 will not work with a config
file for the 2834.  I've started poking through the docs and config
files, but no luck so far.  Faxes are coming through completely trashed,
although the sending fax machine says it went through OK.

Does anyone have a config file they're using successfully?  Faxing from
the 3334 works fine.

Thanks,

Ken McCord