Re: Help with admin passwd!!

Hi Andrew and everybody !!
I have  Hylafax 4.1beta2 on RedHat 5.2

Well,

I wrote this in ../fax/etc/hosts.hfaxd

> ^sam@*.*.*.*$:4:QYzL460hoWhsU:QYzL460hoWhsU

and works fine, but when I'm adding a new user: guest
the new line is inserted to end of file:

^guest@*.*.*.*$:0:[passwd encrypted]

so, i try to connect to HylaFAX server like this new user, but the server
doesn't require me any passwd. I tried moving this line on top of file
like user "sam". same results.

What am i missing ?

Thanks a lot for your emails,

Iris