cant read mailed received fax as mac user

Hi,

I use hylafax 4.0pl2. Via the faxrecvd script I sent the faxes via
email to the clients, tey are macs using outlookexpress 4. While a
windowsmachine gets the fax as an attchment, the mac machine just gets
the pure code in the mail. Does anyone know what Im talking about ? I
think fax2ps makes postscript 3 files, can I change it to postscript 2
?

any help appreciated

thx alot !
--
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc@zwecker.de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867

UNIX is user-friendly. It's just not ignorant-friendly and
idiot-friendly.Build a system even a fool can use,and only
a fool will want to use it.