Hylafax writes always in syslog

Hi All,

I had a problem with the syslogfacility. We use hylafax 4.0pl2 on a
Linux (Suse 6.1) server. I changed the follwing configfiles:

/var/spool/fax/etc/config
/var/spool/fax/etc/config.cua0
/var/spool/fax/etc/config.cua1
(/usr/lib/fax/hfaxd.conf)

-> LogFacility:            local5

and

/etc/syslog.conf

-> local5.*                /var/log/hylafax

after restarting /sbin/init.d/hylafax and syslog hylafax write all
tracings in /var/log/hylafax thats fine and ok but writes in
/var/log/messages too and that is not ok.

Has sombody an idea.

Thanks a lot.

Ralf Hense

Systemadmistrator
WEB.DE AG
http://web.de
begin:vcard
n:Hense;Ralf
tel;fax:++49 721 94329 22
tel;work:++49 721 94329 0
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:web.de
adr:;;Amalienbadstr. 41;76227 Karlsruhe;;;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:rh@webde-ag.de
title:Systemadministrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;-6272