Getty Again

I'm still trying to figure out what is going on with getty on my system.

Running 4.0pl2 on FreeBSD 3.1 with Zyxel U1496E V6.19 M modems and a
Cyclades multiport I/O. I've got an identical system up and running
flawlessly with the same configuration, except it's FreeBSD 2.2.8

I just can't get getty to stop "repeating too quickly" and sleeping.
I've tried everything that I can think of including using different
gettyargs in the config file. I even tried using the com port on the
system  (ttyd0) to see if maybe is was the Cyclades driver?!

Any help from anyone would be appreciated!

-- jb

   J.B. LaRue - Info. Tech. Mgr.
        jb.larue@mila.com
 888-240-4347[ph] 425-672-6381[fx]