Adding local identifier to e-mail notification

Hi, all.

I've searched the mailing list archive and the FAQ, but haven't found an
answer to this one:

For a successful fax, I want my e-mail notification to include the local
identifier of the _remote_ machine. The goal is to make it easier for my
users to identify which report went to which customer.

I know the answer (if there is one) involves modifying notify.awk, but
haven't figured out how to pull the proper info.  It doesn't help that I'm a
complete novice with awk.

Any help appreciated.  I hope this isn't a FAQ.

--
Carl Patten
Systems Administrator