Re: No response to EOP repeated 3 times

Hi!

Thank you for your suggestion and intruction in your homepage.  I download
the 4.1beta version, it seems to be much better.  There is still a problem
when I try to send the message :

sendfax -n -d phone# filename

I got error message in the log file :

 REMOTE HANGUP: No response to EOP repeated 3 times

or

Uspecified Transmit Phase B error

what do these means?

Richard