Re: Resubmitting fax jobs revisited

"Trottier, Dan" wrote:

> I've been looking in the mailing list archives and the FAQ and have found
> some old
> messages concerning the resubmission of fax jobs. They were dated 96/97 and
> none
> really addressed a good mechanism for resubmitting a fax job from the doneq
> to the
> sendq.
>
> I was hoping that someone has looked into this some more since then. I'm
> generating
> only about 100-120 jobs at a time but 50% seem to timeout and end up in the
> doneq
> before they are even attempted to be sent it seems. What I want to do is
> move the q###
> files back into the sendq directory and resend them.
>
> A couple of people mentioned scripts for doing this but I couldn't find them
> anywhere.
>
> Any help would be appreciated,
>
> dan
What about setting the default KillTime up in hyla.conf ??

KillTime:"now +72 hours"

will let the files in the queue for three days for attempting to send
before they are timed out.
/Matthias

The other chance is the perl-script that was in this list a few days
ago.
It is attached.
--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880599

resendfax.pl